We are currently hiring in both our Pittsburgh and Tampa locations! Please submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the job in the subject!
Job Title: Microsoft Great Plains Consultant
A Microsoft Dynamics GP Consultant will perform financial system implementations, installations and customizations, as well as technical support and upgrades from legacy applications.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide implementation consulting for Microsoft Great Plains modules including, but not limited to GL, AP, AR, payroll, and inventory
- Demonstrate the ability to gather requirements, develop design specification documents and also perform tasks such as configuration, testing, data manipulation and documentation
- Demonstrate strong problem solving skills and an ability to resolve application issues
- Develop basic understanding of the client technical environment along with being able to assess client needs and provide recommendations to meet those needs
- Assist with client support calls and service tickets, both on and off site
- Experience with Dynamics GP, NAV, AX and/or Dynamics CRM preferred. Experience with Management Reporter, MS-SQL or MCSE is also a plus
- Demonstrate excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Exhibit a strong knowledge of technical and business operations knowledge that he/she is able to apply to customer’s technical issues and problems
- Possess a BA in accounting or Technology discipline
- 2+ years field experience in accounting or software related field
A successful candidate will enjoy an excellent work environment, benefits and continuing education. The position requires limited travel to client sites.
Please submit resumes to: email@example.com
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us!